Whether through a birth condition, developmental delay or other limitations, Outpatient Rehabilitation Services help individuals learn new skills, improve function and gain greater independence.
Why Choose Easter Seals North Texas for rehabilitation services?
In 2013, 98% of families reported they were satisfied with services received in the Easter Seals North Texas Outpatient Rehabilitation program. Additionally, 97% of families felt that their family member had made progress as a result of services received.
Easter Seals North Texas will strive to provide high-quality services to you or your children that utilize the following:
- Evidence-Based Therapy
- Licensed and Friendly Personnel
- Individualized Treatment Plans
- Family-Centered Care
Outpatient Rehabilitation services include:
These Outpatient Rehabilitation services are offered at our following locations:
- North Dallas Center
- South Dallas Center
- Monday thru Thursday, 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
How to Pay
- Easter Seals North Texas is a provider on several insurance plans. We accept most Medicaid plans download a list of networks.
- Patients can also pay by cash, check or credit card.
- We also provide financial support for families in need when available and as eligible.
Thank you for your interest in our services! Call 972-939-3909 to schedule an evaluation today or for more information.
Read our Notice of Privacy Practice. Download the PDF in English or Spanish
Each Friday, our Outpatient Rehabilitation team posts enrichment activities for families on our Facebook page.