Easterseals Central Illinois is working towards a future where every child is
100% Included. 100% Empowered.
In addition to our programs, Easterseals is a resource in our community for fostering inclusion in every aspect of life and supporting the families we serve.
- The Autism Collective- The Autism Collective, currently a collaboration of Easterseals Central Illinois and OSF HealthCare Children’s Hospital of Illinois, is working to end the isolation felt by those living with autism by uniting experts and connecting families. We coordinate early identification, diagnosis, therapy, services and support close to home – while collaborating and innovating to improve treatment, communication and quality of life. The Autism Collective is a relentless champion for every person living with autism.
- Care Coordination
- Disability Awareness Program
- Family Navigation
- Parent/Caregiver Support
Easterseals Central Illinois offers a variety of community trainings to support children with developmental delays, disabilities or other special needs and the communities around them.
- Click here to view our April 2022 Autism Acceptance Month trainings
- Click here to view our upcoming Autism New Diagnostic Orientation (Autism 101) sessions
- Click here to view our resource page
- Click here to learn more about Easterseals 101 sessions
- Click here to learn more about our ability awareness programs
For more information contact Molly Hogeboom at MHogeboom@eastersealsci.com or call (309)686-1177
Additional Resources for families in Central Illinois
Adovates for Access - Peoria - Advocates for Access advocates for social change to allow greater integration of persons with disabilities into mainstream life.
Center for Independent Living - Bloomington - The Center For Independent Living empowers individuals with disabilities by sharing the tools needed to take control of one's own life.
HOI 211 - Heart of Illinois 2-1-1 is a partnership between Heart of Illinois United Way and Advanced Medical Transport of Central Illinois.
IL Action for Children - Understanding the IL Early Childhood system