Easterseals Central Texas provides the following audiological services:
- Diagnose type and severity of hearing loss
- Determine candidacy for hearing aids and other assistive devices
- Provide counseling for the whole family on communicative disorders related to
or resulting from hearing loss
- Provide hearing aid fittings and follow-up services
- Screen for Central Auditory Processing Disorder
At Easterseals Central Texas, clients receive a diagnostic hearing evaluation, an assessment of communication needs, and a plan which may include referral for other rehabilitative services (e.g. speech therapy), medical evaluation, and/or assistive device fitting (including hearing aids). We provide hearing aid services for children and adults with Medicaid. Easterseals Central Texas also accepts a variety of insurance plans for hearing aids.
Easterseals Central Texas offers state of the art hearing aids at a reasonable cost. Audiology services are performed by licensed audiologists. If you have questions about your or a loved one's hearing, please contact the Service Coordinator, at 615-6800 to schedule an evaluation.