Homeless Veterans Reintegration Program
HVRP provides services that assist veterans who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless. Our program helps them reintegrate into their communities and find meaningful employment. We provide veterans with the tools they need to gain new skill sets such as financial literacy, computer training, job search training, and interview guidance. Veterans learn skills to retain employment and become financially independent. This program is funded by the U.S. Department of Labor.
Program Services include:
- Employability and skills assessment
- Job readiness services, including life skills & money management, vocational counseling & guidance, job club, workshop job search assistance and addressing barriers to successful employment
- 90, 180, and 270-day job retention follow up.
- All human service providers or organizations who are in contact with Veterans and/or individuals or families facing homelessness.
- Walk-in inquiries are normally welcome; but due to COVID-19, we ask that you contact us in advance.
- Homeless or at risk of homelessness
- Veteran of the United States Armed Forces
- Ready to work with us to make a change in their life!
- Homeless: This grant follows the McKinney-Vento Homeless Assistance Act and definition of homeless individual.
- Veteran: A person who has served active duty Military, Naval, or Air Service and whose discharge or release is other than dishonorable.
- Employment-ready: we are looking to assist individuals in gaining meaningful employment. Eligible individuals will be serious about working and ready to partner with us in removing barriers.
Easterseals will help with:
- Individualized support based on specific needs
- Employment support services such as job-related equipment or reasonable expenses (clothing, transportation, toiletries or food, etc.)
- Training and remedial education, job preparation services, trade certification and licensing assistance
- Assistance finding shelter, transitional, and permanent housing
- Referral for other services or treatments
- Pool of individuals ready to work
- Pre-screened, qualified applicants
- Supported employees
- Resources for long term success
- Reasonable continuous training on the job and education support
- Strategic marketing advantage in hiring Veterans!
*Please call if you are unsure about eligibility.
Portland | 10011 SE Division Street, Suite 302, Portland, OR 97266 | 971.358.3980
Tigard WorkSource | 11950 SW Garden Place, Suite 100, Tigard, OR 97223 | 971.238.8930
Oregon City WorkSource | 506 High Street, Oregon City, OR 97045 | 971.673.6460
Salem | 3878 Beverly Ave NE, Suite 5, Salem, OR 97305 | 971.283.4973
Eugene | 115 W 8th Ave Ste 380, Eugene, OR 970401 | 541.600.3780
Albany | 208 Broadalbin, Albany, OR 97322 | 541.248.3732
Medford | 1040 Crater Lake Ave, Medford, OR 97504 | 541.414.3680
Roseburg WorkSource | 846 SE Pine Street, Roseburg, OR 97470 | 541.671.5501
To download the HVRP brochure, click here *(PDF)
To fill out the online intake form, click here
For information on our Supportive Services for Veteran Families Program, please click here
Contact Us Locations Partnerships