Easterseals provides programs designed to help children and adults learn—and often re-learn—basic functions, master skills needed to develop and thrive, and be sharp and active as they age.
The Child Development Center, a full Walden model replica, at Easterseals North Texas North Dallas Center provides high-quality care to children 18 months through 6 years of age, where children of all abilities learn and thrive together in our inclusive pre-school. Our staff members provide a developmentally appropriate curriculum, experiences, and activities in a fun and engaging environment to help prepare each child for a successful transition into Kindergarten.
Look to Easterseals North Texas Child Development Center for:
- Top-quality, inclusive child care
- A safe, nurturing environment
- State-of-the-art materials and programs
- Individualized learning to ensure Kindergarten readiness
- Highly trained teachers
- Low child-to-teacher ratios
- Active family-centered partnerships
Enroll Your Child Today
Call or email us to get started.
Child Development Center
4443 North Josey Lane, Ste. 100
Carrollton, Texas 75010
Monday - Friday | 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Info: Phone number
Enrollment Forms and Handbooks (PDFs)
- Download the PDF file of the Autism Enrollment Form and Handbook Supplement
- Download the PDF file of the Preschool Handbook and Forms
- Download our Child Development Center brochure
- Download a list of In Network Providers