Choosing the right kind of care for a family member who is frail or vulnerable due to injury, illness or age is one of the most difficult decisions. Use the resources listed below to help you balance all your caregiving responsibilities and beyond.
Are you handling your aging mother's bills? Do you take your grandfather to the grocery store once a week? Do you take time off work to drive your aunt to her doctor appointments? If so, you are a caregiver ... and there are many services and supports available to you and the person for whom you are caring.
- Learn more about what it means to be a caregiver
- There are many reactions to being a caregiver. Find out more about what to expect as a caregiver, and how we can help.
- Check out a snapshot of caregiving in America. We’ve got the facts and figures here.
Our focus is on informal and family caregivers, including caregivers to our nation’s veterans. We have many supports and resources for military caregivers, including free caregiving webinars, military caregiver training, respite care, and more.
- Learn more about how we help military caregivers
- Free Military Caregiving Education: Check out the hour-long on-demand educational online sessions available 24/7 for all military caregivers, providing tips and tools on topics including depression, childcare, intimacy, hearing loss, caregiver self-care and home safety. Select sessions are available in Spanish. Easterseals developed this series in partnership with The Elizabeth Dole Foundation and other military service and caregiving partners. Review past webinars.