Contract/PRN Positions OPEN!
Applicant must have a current Texas state license to:
- serve children and adults in our outpatient clinics
- perform client evaluations through assessments and observations
- develop therapeutic goals and therapy strategies based upon the evaluation
- develop treatment plans to attain goals and objectives
- implement appropriate treatment techniques
- maintain appropriate contact with patients' families and other agencies serving patients to coordinate services
- make discharge recommendations and plan for discharge transition
- communicate effectively with all levels of staff in a manner that promotes a team spirit and a sense of cooperation.