Madison, NJ, February 1, 2022
Peter L. Mosca
Today, Century 21 Real Estate LLC announced that in 2021 the CENTURY 21® System raised more than $3.2 million for Easterseals, one of America's largest nonprofit healthcare organizations that for more than 100 years has worked tirelessly with its partners to enhance quality of life and expand local access to healthcare, education, and employment opportunities for more than 1.5 million persons with disabilities, their families and caregivers. Since the inception of this philanthropic partnership in 1979, the CENTURY 21 network’s independent franchisees and affiliated relentless sales professionals have collaborated to raise a total of $132.2 million. As the brand looks ahead in 2022, the team is excited to continue building on its partnership with Easterseals and find new ways for its global network of professionals to support this important organization’s life-changing local services and powerful advocacy for the one in four Americans living with disability today.
“Our 43-year-long commitment to Easterseals illustrates the culture of giving back that is baked into the CENTURY 21 brand and the relentless spirit of our sales professionals to make a difference in the lives of the people and the communities where they live and work,” said Michael Miedler, president and chief executive officer of Century 21 Real Estate. “We look forward to celebrating our partnership with Easterseals and the many other local community and philanthropic efforts of our system members as we mark our brand anniversary on July 28, with our inaugural systemwide ‘Day of Giving.’”
“We are truly thankful to the CENTURY 21 System for their extraordinary commitment to Easterseals,” said Mark Hechinger, Interim President and CEO, Easterseals. “For 43 years, CENTURY 21 affiliated brokers and agents across North America have been helping Easterseals lead the way to full equity, inclusion, and access through life-changing disability and community services. Together, we’re empowering people with disabilities, families, and communities to be full and equal participants in society.”
In 2021, for the eighth consecutive year, the top two Easterseals fundraisers from the CENTURY 21 System were:
1. CENTURY 21 Town & Country; Utica, Michigan
2. CENTURY 21 Judge Fite Company; Dallas, Texas.
This is the 25th straight year that CENTURY 21 Town & Country has held the top spot among brokerages for fundraising efforts to benefit Easterseals. In fact, CENTURY 21 Town & Country broke last year’s record of $1,638,574 by raising $1,750,931 in 2021.
This year, 10 of the Top 21 leading the CENTURY 21® System fundraisers are Canadian firms, led by CENTURY 21 Foothills in Alberta. The “Top 21” North American Fundraisers for Easterseals in 2021 are:
1. CENTURY 21 Town & Country, Utica, Michigan
2. CENTURY 21 Judge Fite Company, Dallas, Texas
3. CENTURY 21 Foothills Real Estate, High River, Alberta, Canada
4. CENTURY 21 B.J. Roth Realty Ltd. Brokerage, Barrie, Ontario, Canada
5. CENTURY 21 Dreams Inc. Brokerage, Oakville, Ontario, Canada
6. CENTURY 21 Arizona Foothills, Phoenix, Arizona
7. CENTURY 21 Leading Edge Realty Inc. Brokerage, Markham, Ontario, Canada
8. CENTURY 21 Heritage Group Ltd. Brokerage, Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada
9. CENTURY 21 Bachman & Associates, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
10. CENTURY 21 North Homes Realty, Lynnwood, Washington
11. CENTURY 21 Green Realty Inc. Brokerage, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
12. CENTURY 21 Advantage Gold, Southampton, Pennsylvania
13. CENTURY 21 Scheetz, Carmel, Indiana
14. CENTURY 21 Real Estate Center, Lynnwood, Washington
15. CENTURY 21 Executives Realty Ltd., Vernon, British Columbia, Canada
16. CENTURY 21 Dome Realty Inc., Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
17. CENTURY 21 Frontier Realty, McMurray, Pennsylvania
18. CENTURY 21 Professional Group, Ocoee, Florida
19. CENTURY 21 Peak, Woodland Hills, California
20. CENTURY 21 Bamber Realty Ltd., Calgary, Alberta, Canada
21. CENTURY 21 Novus, Carrollton, Georgia
A reception recognizing the achievement of the “Top 21” offices will be held on March 23 during the One21 Experience, the global CENTURY 21 networking and learning event, in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Easterseals is leading the way to full equity, inclusion, and access through life-changing disability and community services.
For more than 100 years, we have worked tirelessly with our partners to enhance quality of life and expand local access to healthcare, education, and employment opportunities. And we won’t rest until every one of us is valued, respected, and accepted.
Through our national network of Affiliates, Easterseals provides essential services and on-the-ground supports to more than 1.5 million people each year – from early childhood programs for the critical first five years, to autism services, medical rehabilitation and employment programs, veterans’ services, and more. Our public education, policy, and advocacy initiatives positively shape perceptions and address the urgent and evolving needs of the one in four Americans living with disabilities today.
Together, we’re empowering people with disabilities, families, and communities to be full and equal participants in society. Learn more at www.easterseals.com.
About Century 21 Real Estate LLC
The approximately 153,000 independent sales professionals in approximately 14,250 offices spanning 86 countries and territories in the CENTURY 21® System live their mission every day: to defy mediocrity and deliver extraordinary experiences. By consistently chasing excellence, giving 121% and always elevating, the CENTURY 21 brand is helping its affiliated brokers/agents to be the first choice for real estate consumers and industry professionals worldwide. Century 21 Real Estate has numerous websites to help answer specific consumer needs. They are century21.com, century21.com/global, century21.com/commercial,
century21.com/finehomes and century21.com/espanol.
Century 21 Real Estate LLC is a subsidiary of Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY), a global leader in real estate franchising and provider of real estate brokerage, relocation and settlement services.