2023 Opens February 1, 9 AM!
Click here to register
Campbrain requires new registration paperwork to be completed each year so that all of the important information about our Campers remains up to date. You will sign on to your Campbrain account at eastersealswa.campbrainregistration.com. If you are unsure of the email address you registered with or need a password reset, let us know and we will be able to assist.
Be prepared to provide the following information during registration:
- Camper basics: name, date of birth, residence, parent and/or guardian names, contact information for family members, caregivers, and emergency contacts.
- Physician contact information
- Disability and medical history
- Dietary needs and restrictions
- Behavioral support needs
- DDA Case Manager and contact information
When you log in to Campbrain, you will first select the sessions that you would like and add them to your cart. The sessions will only remain in your cart for a period of time (reservation window). We have extended this reservation window to the maximum allowance of 2 hours. You must complete all registration sections within that 2 hour period in order to secure your spot.
During registration, you may also put your camper on waitlists for additional sessions. We utilize the waitlist throughout the year when cancellations occur.
Our current forms are listed below. In 2019, we introduced new forms based on input from our medical staff and American Camp Association guidelines. We appreciate everyone adjusting with us! The forms worked incredibly well for our Medical Staff. This year, we have kept them the same, with some minor improvements. We have separated the Parent Intake Form from the Medication Administration Record (MAR).
- All campers will need a Parent Intake Form on file, which captures important information on best contacts, how your camper takes medication, and what as-needed medications you would like available to your camper if needed (Ibuprofen for a headache, Milk of Magnesia for upset stomach, etc.).
- Campers who will be bringing medications, tube feeding, or have topical treatments will need a Medication Administration Record (MAR) filled out by their doctor.
- All campers will need a Physical Examination Form.
- The PDF version of these documents will all be FILLABLE. The Parent Intake Form can be filled out, as well as signed, digitally. We hope this will be a convenient addition to our forms!
- You will find a copy of Important Policies Statement 2023 for your review. You will be asked to read and sign off on it during the online registration. This document has been updated, including additions like our adjustment in 2020 to becoming a peanut-free zone - an important move towards making Camp safe and healthy for everyone. Please read this document and be aware of our current policies.
Please reach out to us with any questions, comments, or concerns. We are here to help!
- Camp Director: Scott Webb