Inclusive Child Development Centers
Inclusive, High-Quality Child Development Services
We are committed to providing a diverse, inclusive environment where parents can be sure their children are well cared for and will be encouraged to reach their full potential. We support the needs of children of all abilities.
Studies show that the first five years are the most important of a child's life: when critical learning and social skills are developed, and when conceptions of self and others take the deepest root. Today's working parents have difficult decisions when trying to find the right place for their children to make the most of these formative years. Child care providers are plenty. Unfortunately, finding child care and education that is not only reliable but also helps children reach their full potential can be extremely difficult. For families with disabilities, the problem is even more acute, as many providers are unable to serve children with special needs.
Easterseals Child Development Centers provide developmentally appropriate care and education for children of all abilities. Activities and lessons are structured to fit each individual child's developmental level, whether they're three months or three years old. All our centers are staffed with qualified teachers and have adaptive, interactive playgrounds that encourage a child's balance, coordination, and imagination.
Easterseals Child Development Centers also provide the most fully inclusive early child education environment in the state. Children with disabilities learn and play side-by-side with their peers without disabilities, encouraging attitudes of self-esteem, tolerance, and inclusion at an early age. For parents of children with undiagnosed disabilities, or developmental disabilities like autism, Easterseals Child Development Services can play a major role in early intervention to help their children reach their full potential.
We also celebrate cultural diversity, encouraging children of different backgrounds to learn about each other while sharing a common experience.
More Program Details
- Easterseals Child Development Centers are open year round, with scheduled
closures on major holidays
- Enrollment is available on a full time basis
- All-inclusive childcare serving children with and without disabilities
- All staff are certified in CPR and Basic First Aid
- Effective staff/child ratios allow for individual interactions between one adult and one child as well as small and large group activities
- Emergent Curriculum
- Nutritious menus
- Nurse visits for all infants to ensure proper development
- Participating in WA state’s Quality Improvement Rating System, "Early Achievers"
- NAEYC accredited
- Parent references available
- Fully licensed by WA state
- Convenient locations and hours of operations