Careers at Easterseals Arkansas
At Easterseals Arkansas, we believe that everyone regardless of ability should have the opportunity to live, learn, work and play in their community. Easterseals staff help make this happen every day by creating meaningful connections while empowering those they support. Our staff members have always been the heroes behind the scenes, making a positive difference in the lives of individuals with disabilities. If you want a rewarding career that helps make the world a better place, join our team.
We offer a competitive benefits package, including:
- Robust safety protocols and provision of PPE - Your safety is our top priority!
- Opportunity to learn about and receive the COVID-19 vaccine
- 403(b) retirement plan with company match
- $500 referral bonus
- Mileage reimbursement for potential travel
- Ongoing paid training opportunities
- Student loan forgiveness
- Career pathways to organizational leadership and many opportunities to grow within the company
- Opportunities to work with children or adults
- Opportunities to participate in unique and fun fundraising events
- Extremely fulfilling career opportunities
Health and Safety
We are committed to ensuring the health and safety of the children and adults we serve and our employees. In order to protect our children and adults, many who are unable to receive the COVID-19 vaccine, Easterseals requires all new employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 within 40 days of their first day of employment. The only exceptions are a documented medical exemption from the employee’s primary care provider or appropriate specialty provider, or a religious exemption based on a sincerely held religious belief of the employee and attested to in writing by the employee.