For more than 75 years, Easterseals Arkansas has put hope within reach for thousands of adults with disabilities and their families. We provide a variety of home and community-based services, affording opportunities for adults to live, learn, work and play in their community. We also provide resources, support, and education for family members and caregivers.
Services for adults with disabilities:
- In-Home Waiver Services - This program provides extra help in the home for adults with disabilities and their families through Medicaid Waiver Services.
- Adult Training & Wellness Center - Our adult center is a day program located in Little Rock where adults ages 18 and up with developmental delay or disabilities can go to make friends, learn new skills and obtain a job.
- Supported Education & Employment - Our Supported Employment programs combine education and job placement. We offer programs in school settings and beyond to guide individuals on their path to employment and independence.
- Independent Living - We operate 4 apartment complexes in Little Rock, providing affordable, accessible, and safe housing for adults with disabilities. We also offer a Roommate Housing option for adults who seek to live on their own in a roommate housing setting.
- Butler Adult Living Center - Our 10-bed residential facility works closely with each resident and their family to help them become more independent.