Easterseals Adds New Programs
Easterseals is excited to announce several new programs implemented this year to serve people with special needs. Most of these programs expand our offerings for teens and adults. Below is an overview of each program.
- ACCE – In partnership with University of Arkansas at Little Rock, ACCE (Academics, Community, Career Development and Employment Program) will provide students with disabilities a college experience and prepare them for competitive employment
- Academy at Riverdale – Private K-12 school and outpatient therapy clinic located in Little Rock for children 5-21+
- Lunch Program – The adults at our Center for Training & Wellness will be served low-cost or free lunches daily
- Be Well and Thrive – The program is designed to provide tools to adults at our Center for Training & Wellness to make healthy life choices
- Transition program for high school students - Starting this summer. More information coming soon