Community Swim Program
Join us in our warm and therapeutic pool at Easterseals Camp Stand By Me
We would like to extend a sincere and heartfelt thank you the entire community at Camp and in the surrounding area. Without your support and dedication, this new Community Swim Program would not have been possible!
Our therapeutic pool is the perfect place to relax, stretch out your tired muscles, and spend time with your family. Come join us!
Community Swim Schedule
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday 8:30am-9:30am, 10:00am-11:00am
- Tuesday, Thursday 9:30am-10:30am
- Tuesday 9:30am-10:30am, 11:00am-12:00pm
- Thursday 9:30am-10:30am
Cost & Payment Procedures
- $6 for adults
- $3 for children 3-17
- Free for children under 3
- Once a swimmer selects a session time, that will be their session time every week.
- Payments are due by the 1st of every month.
- Payments can be made via checks made out to “ESW-CSBM” with “CSP” (Community Swim Program) in the notes section, please note which session the check is for.
- Payments can be made in the lockboxes on the outside door of locker rooms in pool area (NO CASH PLEASE).
- All swim sessions, including family swim, will be by registration only: there will not be a drop in option.
- Pool tours can be scheduled for those that would like to view the pool in advance.
- The pool is normally open at scheduled time, however we are closed whenever the Peninsula School District schools are closed.
Please contact Rachel Whitaker to register: