Community Swim Program
Join us in our warm and therapeutic pool at Easterseals Camp Stand By Me!
We are happy to extend an invitation to anyone in our surrounding community. Our therapeutic pool is the perfect place to relax, stretch out your tired muscles, and meet other swimmers from the community!
Community Swim Schedule
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday 8:30 am-9:30 am, 10:00 am-11:00 am
- Tuesday, Thursday 9:30 am-10: 30 am
Children are welcome during the following sessions:
- Tuesday 9:30 am-10:30 am, 11:00 am-12:00 pm
- Thursday 9:30 am-10:30 am
Family Swim is back!
Cost & Payment Procedures
- $6 for adults
- $3 for children 3-17
- Free for children under 3
- Once a swimmer selects a session time, that will be their session time every week.
- Payments are due by the 1st of every month.
- Pick up a monthly signup form and pay for your sessions in the Camp admin office (across from the pool on the 1st floor)
- All swim sessions, including family swim, will be by registration only. No drop-ins!
- Our pool is kept at approximately 90 degrees for therapeutic purposes. In addition to a stair entrance, it also features an accessible ramp option.
- The spa is a popular feature at swim times! It is available for use during all swim sessions.
- Pool tours can be scheduled for those that would like to view the pool in advance.
Register and pay for your sessions in the Camp admin office (across from the pool on the 1st floor)
For more information, contact: