Many services around the state help individuals prepare for and secure employment:
- The Easterseals Achievement Center (Opelika) offers a variety of Vocational Services, including Placement, Employability Development and Vocational Evaluation programs.
- Easterseals of the Birmingham Area (Birmingham) also offers programs include Job Readiness Skills and and Transitional Programs for High School Students.
- Easterseals Northwest (Muscle Shoals) offers Job Readiness training.
- Easterseals Central Alabama (Montgomery) offers an Employment program to help place job-ready individuals into the community and a Learning Disabilities program that helps ease transition from high school to college for students with learning disabilities. In addition, Project Search Montgomery provides high school students with the opportunity to explore careers and develop transferable job skills, while allowing the host placement site, Baptist Health, a chance to assess potential employees.
- The Easterseals Opportunity Center (Anniston) offers a Supported Employment program for individuals with mild to severe disabilities, as well as Work Adjustment Training to help individuals increase their chance at gainful employment.
- Easterseals West Alabama (Tuscaloosa) offers a Future Promise of Youth program to provide educational and occupational services to eligible youth who have dropped out of school.
- Goodwill Easterseals of the Gulf Coast (Mobile) offers Mission-Based Employment through the facility for individuals who would have difficulty retaining employment in a typical work setting as well as a High School Transitional Youth Program through which high school Special Education students are referred for job training with Goodwill Easterseals of the Gulf Coast Retail Stores. The facility also offers At-Risk Youth Programs to help at-risk youth pursue a career path.