- A variety of Vocational Evaluation Services are provided by Easterseals Achievement Center (Opelika), including School Evaluation, Comprehensive Vocational Evaluation, Extended In-House & Community Based Evaluation, Workkeys and Mobile Evaluation.
- Vocational Evaluation is also an important part of many of the Easterseals Central Alabama (Montgomery) programs. The evaluation department uses interviews and a variety of standardized vocational tests to assess vocational and academic skills, aptitudes and interests.
- At the Easterseals Opportunity Center (Anniston), Vocational Evaluations are made through the use of both written and oral tests as well as actual work samples of various types found within the employment area. The evaluation process is based on an individual's needs and capabilities. It is designed to permit the client to acquire first-hand experience and knowledge of basic vocational expectations of specific occupations.
- At Easterseals of the Birmingham Area (Birmingham), General Evaluation assists individuals in choosing an appropriate vocational goal. Clients learn about interests, skills, aptitudes, learning style, transferable job skills, as well as any accommodations that are needed.
- Vocational Evaluation Services provided by Easterseals West Central Alabama (Selma) are designed to be a comprehensive assessment of a person's vocational aptitudes. The type of tests will depend on the individual and their needs and preferences. Assessments for high school students are typically done in small groups, and are coordinated with school system personnel to limit conflict with scheduled classes. Other individuals may be tested at locations in their community (e.g., Career Center or DHR offices in the communities served), or at the Center in Selma.