Family Support is a program that offers a range of services meant to meet the needs of individuals diagnosed with a Developmental Disability/Intellectual Disability or Autism Spectrum Disorders, ages 3 and up, who live in home and community based settings. The goal of Family Support Services is to strengthen the family unity by keeping families together and linking them to vital resources and necessary supports in the community. Family Support Services are designed to increase access to goods and services allowing individuals to Live, Learn, Work and Play in their community.
- Specialized Medical Supplies
- Specialized Clothing/Equipment
- Diagnostic Services/Dental Services
- Recreation/Social Activities/Summer Camp
- Environmental Modifications-Vehicle/Home
- Therapeutic Services- OT/PT
- Counseling- Family/Individual
- Parent/Family Training
- Specialized Nutrition
- Travel Reimbursements
- Behavior Consultation and Support
- Financial and Life Planning
- Respite Care In Home/Out of Home
Easterseals Southern Georgia cannot pay for any services covered by Medicaid, Medicare or Private Insurance.