Get Involved and Support Easter Seals!
Helping people with disabilities is what we do at Easter Seals, but we can't do it alone! One way to get involved is by participating in an Easter Seals Coastal Fairfield County event. Whether your time is spent fundraising, volunteering, or just enjoying yourself, we appreciate your effort to help create solutions that change lives!
Visit this site often for updated information about events in your area!
Disability Awareness Week - February 23rd-March 1st - Various Locations
- Get involved in your community during Disability Awareness Week. Attend your school's Friendly's (c) Friend's Who Care anti-bullying-pro-inclusion program, or find a guest speaking opportunity at one of the local libraries. Contact Chelsea Weeast, email@example.com for more information.
- Calendar of Events will be posted in January
- Participate in Disability Awareness Week at this fun and delicious event! Enjoy local food from 8 of the top Fairfield County Restaurants being cooked right in front of your eye. Also enjoy the opportunity to taste beverages from local vineyards and breweries.
- Purchase tickets online today by clicking on the event title!
- Walk With Me is at the beautiful Sherwood Island State Park in Westport, CT this year. Come and enjoy the beach, games, and the post-walk Pizza Party with your family, friends, and colleagues.
- Are you a Runner? We have added a 5k component to Walk With Me this year! To register as a 5k runner, contact Chelsea Weeast at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This is the perfect event for your family, friends, AND your business! Each year we have teams from all over Connecticut fundraise for our Autism and disabilties services that are made up of family and friends or colleagues and even a combination of both. We have tons to do for those participating in the walk, as well as a plethora of ways to promote your business. There's no reason not to attend this special event!
- Want to get your business involved? Contact Kelley Ward at email@example.com.
- What better way to spend a summer day than at a beautiful, private Fairfield County golf club in honor of those with special needs and Autism.
- Join in on the fun by contacting Kelley Ward to sign up yourself or a foursome for the event! Participation includes lunch, 18 holes of golf, golf cart, dinner, raffle, and auction!
- What to be an event sponsor? Contact Kelley Ward at firstname.lastname@example.org to hear all about the amazing promotional oppotunities and incentives for businesses interested in sponsoring our programs.
Find us on Facebook for pictures and more details, photos, and updates about our events!