A range of financial services include:
- A Medical Assistance Grant offered through Easterseals of the Birmingham Area helps individuals and families pay for medical equipment and necessary home modifications for children and adults who have disabilities and are unable to provide for their own needs.
- The Care Project at Easterseals Central Alabama (Montgomery) helps people acquire no-cost medical equipment that has been refurbished, repaired and sanitized.
- The Social Security Representative Payee program offered through Easterseals West Alabama (Tuscaloosa) provides bill paying and banking and budgeting assistance.
- A Medical Assistance & Equipment Loan Program offered by Goodwill Easterseals of the Gulf Coast (Mobile) provides financial assistance to individuals with disabilities for the purchase of medical supplies, adaptive equipment, devices, environmental modifications, or services.
- Financial Counseling is offered by Goodwill Easterseals of the Gulf Coast. Additionally, through the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program, low to moderate income families are able to file a Federal and State return for free with assistance from a volunteer, IRS-certified and trained taxpreparer.