For over 70 years, Easterseals Arkansas has put hope within reach for thousands of adults with disabilities and their families. We provide a variety of home and community-based services, affording opportunities for adults to live, learn, work and play in their community. We also provide resources, support, and education for family members and caregivers.
Services for adults with disabilities:
- In-Home Waiver Services - This program provides extra help in the home for adults with disabilities and their families through Medicaid Waiver Services
- Adult Training & Wellness Center - A day program located in Little Rock where adults ages 18 and up with developmental delay or disabilities can go to make friends, learn new skills and obtain a job
- Post-Secondary Education & Training - Through a partnership with UA Little Rock, the Academics, Community, Career Development and Employment Program (ACCE) is an opportunity for students to have a college experience and prepare for competitive employment.
- Job Training & Placement - Our HIRE division provides one-on-one job counseling, training and helps adults with special needs find a job with many local employers
- Independent Living Apartments - We operate 4 apartment complexes in Little Rock, providing affordable, accessible and safe housing for adults with disabilities
- Butler Adult Living Center - Our 10-bed residential facility works closely with each resident and their family to help them become more independent