Megan's House is a children's respite home located in Albany, Valdosta and Waycross. These homes are the only ones of their kind south of Atlanta. Megan's House can provide respite care for children 0 - 17 years of age, who have developmental disabilities or may be considered medically fragile. Megan's House can accommodate two children at a time for up to two weeks. Respite care provided by Megan's House may be used for a crisis situation or for a scheduled break. Fees for services are determined by a sliding fee scale and scholarships may be available.
- Care is provided by qualified, experienced Direct Support Professionals
- Individual Care Plans are developed by a Registered Nurse
- Age 0 through 17 years old are welcome
- Respite care may be for crisis situations or scheduled visits
- Cost based on sliding fee scale - scholarships available
- May serve a maximum of two (2) children at a time