HOPES Compliance and Quality Assurance Monitor
Full-time FULL_TIME ; posted: Tuesday, Jun 21 2022
Easterseals Rio Grande Valley, Texas
Send resume to:
1217 W Houston Ave
McAllen, Texas 78501 US
Under the direct supervision of the HOPES Project Director, the Compliance and Quality Assurance Monitor is responsible for providing scheduled and unscheduled reports related to quality assurance activities, tracking benchmarks & outcomes, revision of forms and program data management. Responsible for providing accurate and timely reports and providing analysis of trends and identifying any required actions.
1. Assist HOPES management team to track HOPES compliance
2. Assist HOPES management team to track HOPES service delivery
3. Assist HOPES management team to provide monitoring of Targeted Case Management (TCM) compliance through tracking service coordinators progress and note documentation.
4. Ongoing development and analysis of service delivery forms and processes.
5. Oversight of the PEI data base for compliance with regulatory requirements, agency requirements and state contract specifications as related to tracking compliance standards, delivered services, program data and training bench marks. Provide regular reports to the Program Director and management team.
6. Responsible for the production of timely and detailed trend analysis, demographic analysis, and outcomes analysis reporting to Program and Management team.
7. Assist the Director of Programs and HOPES Project Director to develop an annual training plan that includes strategic planning using program data and individualized professional development planning to address current program needs and trends.
8. Provide monthly data for the monthly outcomes report and meeting as determined and indicated at each meeting.
9. Maintain professional and educational learning by self-directed study and participating in professional development training.
10. Adhere to and Implement all Easter Seals and HOPES policies with the highest standard of ethical conduct and practice.
11. Regular attendance is a core component of the job description as well as strict adherence to scheduled work hours.
12. Conduct related duties as assigned by HOPES Project Director.
1. Report supply needs, equipment needs and repairs, as well as inventory review and updating.
2. Assist in Community Outreach Programs as directed.
3. Promote safety in the organization for staff, visitors and clients of Easter Seals RGV through following Safety Precautions and procedures as outlined in the Safety Manual.
1. High School Diploma with direct experience in data analysis, quality assurance and program compliance - required.
2. Six years’ experience or more in finance, computer science and working with quality improvement processes or data analysis.
3. Proficient computer skills in Excel, Word, Outlook and Internet Programs
4. Knowledge and skills related to developing and implementing data bases, data collection, and data analysis reporting.
5. Proficient decision making skills in analyzing information/data with the ability to outline risks and positive outcomes.
6. Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written, with proven comfort level dealing directly with the public and families.
7. Ability to manage time and resources to complete assignments and projects within required timelines.
8. Excellent follow through abilities and detail oriented.
9. Ability to work well with others and in a team environment.
10.Must have a valid Texas Driver’s License and proof of insurance.