Head Start and Early Head Start Programs
In our 14 child development centers (located in metropolitan Atlanta and Northeast Georgia), children of all abilities learn in an inclusive and supportive program. ESNG's child development centers provide:
- high-quality, full-day, year-round childcare in state-of-the-art centers for children with and without disabilities in developmentally appropriate settings
- screening, evaluation, and treatment for children with disabilities or who may be at risk of developmental delays, plus education and support for their parents, family members, and caregivers
- mental health screening and treatment for children through the innovative "The Incredible Years"
- health services, including examinations and treatments
- social, human, and support services to the families of enrolled children
For more information or to enroll your child in ESNG's early education and care program, please call us at 404-943-1070 and provide us with your zip code.