Volunteering at ESNG Child Development Centers
"Your life and mine shall be valued not by what we take... but by what we give." Those words, spoken by Easterseals' founder Edgar Allen over 90 years ago, began a movement. Today, we're thankful to you for being a part of that movement. With over 50 million Americans living with disabilities, our work is far from complete. We encourage you to help us call attention to the experience of people with disabilities, and to raise awareness of and advocate for the services they need to live, learn, work and play in their communities.
There are many ways for you and/or your organization to volunteer at ESNG. You can come out to one of our child development centers in metropolitan Atlanta and Northeast Georgia to:
- Playground Pal
- Read to 1 or all classrooms
- Perform - sing, dance, or provide educational information
- Create take-home snack bags
- Adopt a classroom or a center for the holidays (toy for 1, 20, 200 or 3,000)
- Donate diapers or diaper drive
- Donate school supplies or back to pre-school drive
- Create your own fundraiser - jean, jersey, hat day $5. for each Friday to participate. Funds help ESNG children.
- Join a committee
- Let us know your ideas, we are open to working with you to help our children and families.
Young Professionals Auxiliary This group is for professionals of all ages that are looking to expand their social networks through philanthropy. Here at Easter Seals, we serve children with disabilities and specials needs. We provide high-quality services to ensure that each child and their family has an equal opportunity to live, learn, work, and play in their community. We are looking for enthusiastic, community-driven individuals that want to get more involved in their community by volunteering, networking with other like-minded professionals, and making a difference in your community. Please contact Norma Center at 404-943-1070 x 114 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on the next meeting.