For Immediate Release
Ultimate Virtual Zumbathon® Party Benefits Easterseals NH
April 9, 2020
Looking for something fun and exciting to do in the comfort of your own home? Check out the 7th Annual Zumbathon® for Easterseals NH! Due to the effects of the COVID-19, the organizers of the annual Zumbathon® have made all arrangements to make the Ultimate Zumba® Party a virtual event.
HERE'S HOW IT WILL WORK
- The beloved Zumba® Instructors are coming together, individually of course, and recording their routines to share with you!
- Registration for the Virtual Zumbathon® is open now until April 17 at 4pm.
- Anybody who registers will receive a link to the routines at 6am on April 19.
- Because we have changed the event, we are converting all registration fees that were processed before April 1, into 6 raffle tickets.
- In addition, any registration that is processed after April 1 will also come with the following raffle tickets: $5 registration = 1 ticket; $10 registration = 3 tickets; $15 registration = 6 tickets
- Over $3,000 worth of raffle prizes will be given away including overnight lodging, 43” TV, gym memberships, events, spa experiences, local shop and restaurant gift cards, gift baskets, and more! All winners will be drawn on April 24, and all prize winners will be contacted directly.
- The link to the routines will be available from April 19 at 6am until April 22 at 8pm – so you can get your groove on, when it fits your schedule!
This Zumbathon® is sponsored by many local businesses including Market My Property, Merrimack County Savings Bank, Ira Lexus, Goffstown Lock & Key, Paradigm Plumbing, Heating & AC, Allstates Business Solutions, Brady Sullivan Properties, Sheehan Phinney, Huckleberry Propane & Heating Oil, Assurance Safety Consulting, First Impressions Embroidery & Screen Printing, Walmart Logistics, Pepsi, Puritan Backroom, and Accurate Title.
During these unprecedented times, the needs of those served at Easterseals remains, and they are committed to ensuring support for the individuals and families who depend on us. Thank you for supporting them in this important work and for your commitment to our community.
What are you waiting for? Ditch the workout…JOIN THE PARTY! Register online by April 17, at 4pm at easterseals.com/nh/get-involved/events.
If you have any questions regarding the Virtual Zumbathon®, please contact Christine Pederson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For 83 years, Easterseals NH has provided exceptional services to ensure we change the way the world defines and views disability by making profound, positive differences in people’s lives every day. Our 12 core programs and services include Child Development Centers and Family Resource Center, Early Supports & Services, Autism Services, Residential & Educational Services, Transportation, Camps and Recreation, Community Based Services, Workforce Development, Military & Veterans Services, Senior Services, Substance Use Treatment Services, and Oral Health Services. As a leader in social services for individuals with disabilities and special needs, Easterseals NH employs more than 1,800 individuals who serve nearly 26,000 children, adults and seniors. To learn more about Easterseals NH, visit easterseals.com/nh.
# # #