Easterseals has provided Workforce development services since 1974. We offer a variety of services that help individuals achieve meaningful career outcomes while meeting the needs of the business community.
- All Youth Count: All Youth Count (AYC) is a public-private partnership between Easterseals NH, DCYF, and private sector partners designed to provide foster care youth, as well as youth who recently exited foster care, ages 14-26 with assistance to lead successful, independent lives.
- Easterseals NH & Apparel Impact Partnership: Host an Easterseals NH & Apparel Impact donation bin to divert textile waste from landfills, provide local families in need with free or reduced cost clothing, create jobs, and raise funding to support Easterseals mission.
- Independence Cleaning: Providing specialty floor care and general cleaning services in the greater Concord, Manchester, and Nashua areas.
- Pre-Employment Transition Services (Pre-ETS): In collaboration with New Hampshire Vocational Rehabilitation, Easterseals Pre-ETS programming provides students with the opportunity to participate in work-based learning experiences that allow them to explore employment opportunities, participate in “on the job training”, and find an occupation that aligns with their interests and skills.
- Youth Transitional Services: Provides versatile community based, in-school, or in-home supports as well as remote learning activities. Programs are structured to service a student’s IEP and assist students in reaching their goals with a focus on employment, continuing education, adult daily living skills, and social health and wellness. A variety of schedule options ensures each student receives the right amount of support.
Employers – Here’s How You Can Help
Support a Local Student
Are you able to support a student as they learn about various jobs and develop skills necessary to be successful in the workplace? Join over 400 employers who have partnered with Easterseals Workforce Development and Youth Transitional Services (YTS) to create volunteer, work-based learning, and paid employment opportunities for students. Here’s how to participate.
Hire and Support Employees with Disabilities
Our organization has developed an inclusive hiring guide for employers who are looking to improve their hiring and support practices for workers with disabilities. It is intended to be both an educational tool and a reference guide for managers to diversify, expand, and strengthen their workforce. This guide will also provide you with practical tools you can use to attract and work with employees with disabilities.
Click here for our Inclusive Hiring Guide to hiring more people with disabilities.
For More Information
Please contact Benjamin Adams at 603.748.0071 or using the button below.
Chris excels in Youth Transitional Services
Chris was referred to Easterseals NH's Youth Transitional Services (YTS) in 2018 while a sophomore at Exeter High School. There, he spent his school days separated from his peers due to behavioral difficulties. The school team was at an impasse, with Chris' future at the school uncertain. Click to read the full story.