299 Edwards Street
Youngstown, Ohio 44502 US
Interested applicants should complete the application and submit to email@example.com.Click here to download the PDF application.
Easterseals of Mahoning, Trumbull and Columbiana Counties is looking for energetic, compassionate team players to serve our clients and help make a difference. We are currently looking for full-time, part-time and per-diem applicants. This position will assist clients in the Skilled Development Program. The right candidate for this position will be required but not limited to:
• Support individuals to perform social, physical and recreations activities in cooperation with the treatment team.
• Support individuals with walking, transferring, eating, maintenance of personal hygiene, toileting, incontinence respectful manner.
• Interact with participants in a respectful and age appropriate manner.
• Assist with the implementation of program activities and personal care services to participants in a safe, ethical and respectful manner.
• Initiate and/or prompt participants with program and community activities to optimize the quality of life.
• Provide pertinent information regarding the participants’ needs, activities and interests.
• Maintain a positive, professional relationship with participants, families, guardians, coworkers, supervisors and professionals from other agencies.
• Understand and implement policies and procedures to insure compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
• Protect the confidentiality and rights of all individuals served and employed by the agency.
• Promote a positive image of the agency and those individuals served.
• Maintain neatness and cleanliness of assigned program areas on a daily basis to promote a sanitary environment.
• High school diploma or equivalent,
• CPR/First Aide Certification (We can provide this training)
• Experience with physical and developmental disabilities with knowledge of appropriate behavioral supports preferred.
• Civilian criminal background check which meets the requirements for Direct Care personnel within the state of Ohio.
• Must be able to consistently lift, push, and, pull up to 75 lbs in an 8 hour period.
• Frequent standing, walking, bending, stooping and twisting.
• Frequent pushing/pulling maneuvering of mobility devises such as wheelchairs.
• Must be capable of safely lifting a minimum of 30 lbs without difficulty.