299 Edwards Street
Youngstown, Ohio 44502 US
Interested applicants should complete the application and submit to email@example.com.Click here to download the PDF application
Easterseals of Mahoning, Trumbull and Columbiana Counties is looking for energetic, compassionate team players to serve our clients and help make a difference. We are currently looking for full time applicants. This position will assist clients in the Adult Day Center, Skilled Development and Weekend Respite Programs. The right candidate for this position will be required but not limited to:
• Support individuals to perform social, physical and recreations activities in cooperation with the treatment team.
• Support individuals with walking, transferring, bathing, eating, maintenance of personal hygiene, toileting, incontinence and peri care, as well as catheter care in a safe, respectful manner.
• Interact with participants in a respectful and age appropriate manner.
• Work alternate weekends to service respite program.
• At the instruction of the RN or LPN supervisor, measure and report intake and output, temperature, pulse, respirations and blood pressure measurements.
• High school diploma or equivalent,
• Certified Nurse Assistant/State Tested Nurse Aide; OR minimum of two years employment in supervised position to provide personal care, activities or assisting with activities.
• CPR/First Aide Certification (We can provide this training)
• Experience with physical and developmental disabilities with knowledge of appropriate behavioral supports preferred.
• Civilian criminal background check which meets the requirements for Direct Care personnel within the state of Ohio.
• Must be able to consistently lift, push, and, pull up to 75 lbs in an 8 hour period.
• Frequent standing, walking, bending, stooping and twisting.
• Frequent pushing/pulling maneuvering of mobility devices such as wheelchairs.
• Must be capable of safely lifting a minimum of 30 lbs without difficulty.