Interested applicants should complete the application and submit to email@example.com Click here to download the PDF application.
Easterseals of Mahoning, Trumbull and Columbiana Counties is looking for an energetic and compassionate Client Care Coordinator to provide administrative support and excellent customer service which will contribute to the efficient and professional operation of the organization. Through display of a professional demeanor, will promote the services for all departments and awareness of all programs to consumers and employees. At all times will foster a welcoming environment to internal and external customers.
• Answer incoming calls and responds to inquiry or directs caller to appropriate personnel.
• Welcome and greet consumers/visitor in a manner that is helpful and friendly and determines purpose of visit.
• Direct consumers/visitors to the appropriate department and notifies personnel of consumers/visitors presence.
• Check in client/visitors upon arrival and ensure emergency protocol compliance
• Utilize diplomacy and tact to provide excellent customer service.
• Exercise problem solving and conflict resolution skills when handling complaints; refers to appropriate designated personnel as needed.
• Perform day to day administrative functions and general office duties including but not limited to composition of correspondence, completion of special projects, copying, filing, faxing, and data entry.
• Communicate updates and information to appropriate departments.
• Monitor, stock and make available to consumers all up to date marketing and program materials displayed within the lobby area.
• Receive letters and packages and distribute to appropriate departments/personnel.
• Prepare outgoing mail in accordance with standards.
• Practice confidentiality and privacy protocols in accordance with polices and HIPAA requirements.
• Maintain waiting and reception areas in an organized, neat and clean manner.
• Follow up/reminder calls to clients for appointments, etc.
• Utilize EMR and client software systems to for scheduling and follow through.
High School Diploma or GED, 2 years of related experience preferred.