Teacher Assistant, Full-Time: NEW INCREASED PAY SCALE! $10.75-$16.00 PER HOUR!
Full-time FULL_TIME ; posted: Thursday, Jan 6 2022
Easterseals Rehabilitation Center
Send resume to:
621 S. Cullen Avenue
Evansville, Indiana 47714 US
How to apply:
- Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click APPLY HERE to complete a fillable PDF application you can email to us
- Call Laurie Seals at 812-474-2244
Join the caring, compassionate team at the Easterseals Early Learning Center and Make a Difference in young lives!
The Easterseals Rehabilitation Center is seeking the right person to fill an immediate opening for a Full-Time Teacher’s Assistant position in our Easterseals Early Learning Center. The Early Learning Center is a licensed, inclusive early childhood center providing early care and educational programming to children of all abilities - with and without disabilities - between six weeks and six years of age. The Early Learning Center is the home of Milestones Early Care, LEAD Academy inclusive preschool, and Mitchell Therapeutic Preschool. The goal is to help ALL children prepare to enter kindergarten ready to learn and reach their full potential!
We offer a full benefits package for full-time employees including:
- PayActiv – Access a portion of your Earned Income before payday!
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401k with company match
- Company paid Life Insurance and Disability Insurance
- Vacation and Sick Time
- Paid holidays
- Paid Training
- Financial Assistance – Opportunity for financial assistance to obtain a degree in Early Childhood Education with on-site classes
- Provide a nurturing, loving and safe learning environment for young children to ensure school readiness in their early childhood education
- Assist in meeting the developmental needs of children with and without special needs
- Assist in supervision and meeting the needs of children including feeding, changing diapers, and basic cleaning and organizing of classroom environment
- Assist in implementing developmentally appropriate curriculum to support children’s early childhood education
- Build positive and meaningful relationships with families to support child’s growth and development
- Ensure all rules and regulations are being followed set forth by Indiana State Licensing, Paths to Quality, NAEYC and Easterseals Rehabilitation Center
- Must enjoy working with young children and have patience and dedication toward meeting the needs of each child in their early childhood education
- Must be at least 21 years old with either a High School Diploma or GED
- Must pass a Physical, Drug Screen, TB Test, Reference checks and background checks
- Must be a flexible, team player in all types of environments
- PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Ability to lift 40 pounds routinely.