Group Home Assistant Manager
Monday, Jul 27 2020
Easterseals Rehabilitation Center
Send resume to:
3701 Bellemeade Avenue
Evansville, Indiana 47714
Phone: 812-479-1411 x256
How to apply:
- Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click APPLY HERE to complete a fillable PDF application you can email to us
- Call Jennifer Phelps at 812-479-1411 x256
Come to the Easterseals Rehabilitation Center and Make a Difference! It's a heart connection!
The Easterseals Rehabilitation Center in Evansville, IN, has an immediate opening for a Group Home Assistant Manager! We are looking for committed, caring individuals to provide direct care to adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities, and to assist them in reaching their goals for independence.
For nearly 75 years, the Easterseals Rehabilitation Center has built a reputation of excellence in providing innovative and creative, top quality programs and services for people with disabilities in the Tri-State area.
We offer a full benefits package for full-time employees, including:
- Starting pay at $13.25/hour
- PayActiv: Gain access to a portion of your Earned Income before payday!
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401k with company match
- Company paid life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Short Term and Long Term Disability coverage
- Company provided CPR/First Aid training
Assistant Group Home Managers work hands-on with individuals with physical and intellectual disabilities and assist them with completion of personal care, medication administration, and daily living skills. The Assistant Group Home Manager also assists with management responsibilities, including:
- Training new direct care staff
- Planning outings
- Maintaining supplies
- Completing management responsibilities in the manager's absence
High performers in this role will have excellent opportunity for career advancement!
This position is full-time, non-exempt, working approximately 40 hours per week. Weekday split shift hours (5am-8am and 2pm-9pm) and weekend hours (6am-2pm or 2pm-10pm) are required along with a rotating on-call schedule.
- You must be at least 18 years of age or older with a high school diploma/GED
- A valid driver's license & proof of car insurance
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership skills and the ability to learn new tasks quickly
- PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Ability to life 70 pounds occasionally and 40 pounds routinely
- Pass a physical, TB test, drug screen, and background checks
- Ideal candidate will have experience working with individuals with disabilities and/or providing direct care for others and directing/training staff.
- Prior supervisory experience