Early Intervention Developmental Therapist - First Steps Provider (Contract)
Full-time, Part-time FULL_TIME, PART_TIME ; posted: Tuesday, May 23 2023
Easterseals Rehabilitation Center
How to apply!
- Email resume to: email@example.com
- Indeed: APPLY ON Indeed
Are you an early childhood provider who is passionate about helping young children (birth-age 3) reach important developmental milestones? Join Easterseals Rehabilitation Center as a First Steps contract therapist.
The mission of Easterseals Rehabilitation Center in Evansville, IN, is to make profound, positive differences in the lives of local people with disabilities every day, and to change the way our community defines and views disability. Each year, Easterseals Rehabilitation Center serves more than 5,000 individuals in a 30 county area.
The Easterseals Rehabilitation Center is seeking a part-time or full-time Early Intervention Developmental Therapist to provide services in children’s natural environments (home, daycare, etc.). This position will work closely with our team of multidisciplinary therapists. Make your own schedule with flexible hours and caseload.
This position does require travel.
- Conduct visits with clients age 0-3 who are enrolled in the First Steps program.
- Provide early intervention developmental services to those clients and their families within the client's home or community.
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood or Special Education (with an Early Childhood focus) required. Related degrees may be considered with completion of at least 15 hours of academic coursework related to early childhood development.
- Reliable transportation, valid driver's license, and valid car insurance.
- Adherance to all requirements of the Indiana First Steps program.
More about contract roles with the Easterseals Rehabilitation Center:
- This is a contract position. As such, the contractor who fills this role will not be an employee of Easterseals Rehabilitation Center.
- Contractors receive a form 1099 NEC annually.
- Additional specific information regarding contract requirements, payment, and details of the First Steps program will be discussed upon receipt of application.