Full-time FULL_TIME ; posted: Thursday, May 21 2020
3701 Bellemeade Ave.
Evansville, Indiana 47714 US
How to apply:
Watch this video to learn more about our Group Home program!
We are looking for a Direct Support Professional (DSP) to provide direct care to individuals with disabilities in a group home setting. Have fun and share our passion for changing lives! Opportunities are available in Vanderburgh, Warrick, and Posey Counties. No experience necessary! We provide all the training!
Pay rate is $12.00/hour!
We offer a full benefits package for full-time employees, including:
• Provide direct care with all aspects of daily living including feeding, bathing, dressing, assisting with mobility, etc.
• Administer medications, treatments, and other medical procedures as trained and prescribed.
• Assist with housekeeping responsibilities such as laundry, cooking, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning bathrooms, etc.
• Assist clients to doctor/therapy appointments, day program, outings, etc.
• Documentation of client goals
• Other duties as assigned
Hours Offered (Please note work hours may vary from week to week):
Full-time = 35 hours or more per week; Part-time = 29 hours or less a week:
• Must be at least 18 years old with either a High School Diploma, GED, or the ability to pass a reading test
• Must pass a Physical, Drug Screen, TB test, reference checks, and background checks.
• Lift up to 70 pounds occasionally and 40 pounds regularly.
• PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Ability to lift 70 pounds occasionally and 40 pounds routinely.