Full-time FULL_TIME ; posted: Thursday, May 21 2020
3701 Bellemeade Avenue
Evansville, Indiana 47714 US
How to apply:
The mission of the Easterseals Rehabilitation Center is to make profound, positive differences in the lives of local people every day, and to change the way our community defines and views disability.
The psychology department has been an integral part of the Easterseals Rehabilitation Center for nearly six decades. In addition to offering comprehensive, multi-disciplinary assessments for youth and adult counseling services, the department provides a wide range of intervention services, including individual, family, and group therapy. Services are provided to clients from a wide range of ages, ethnicities, socioeconomic status, family situations, and presenting concerns. The department is founded on three pillars: high-quality clinical services, a full educational model based on the scientist-practitioner paradigm, and innovative community outreach services.
We offer a full benefits package for full-time employees, including:
• Complete all duties accurately and in a timely manner.
• Manage all client scheduling for the Department of Psychology & Wellness.
• Process all Psychology referrals.
• Assemble and mail out appropriate packets/client letters as needed.
• Secure Medicaid prior authorizations and insurance pre-certifications prior to client’s testing appointment, before ongoing client authorizations expire, or as needed.
• Cross-train as a back-up for front administrative assistants.
• Assist with client reschedules due to staff absences.
• Assist Psychology coordinator with maintaining Provider schedules/block schedules as needed.
• Complete general office tasks such as maintaining supplies, copying, and other duties as requested.
• Promptly check clients in and out of the Department of Psychology & Wellness.
• Obtain client payment as needed.
• Scan insurance cards and documents into client charts.
• Distribute Psychology mail to appropriate department mailboxes.
• Manage cleaning and sanitation of lobby toys daily.
The right candidate must possess strong interpersonal skills, the ability to prioritize and plan work activities efficiently, and utilize creative approaches to problem solve.