Summer Camp Assistant
Part-time PART_TIME ; posted: Tuesday, May 10 2022
Send resume to:
Sorrento, Florida 32776 US
To apply for this position, please complete our online application on our careers site at the link provided: https://eastersealsflorida.e3applicants.com/careers
$310 per week stipend, plus room and board
We are currently seeking energetic, motivated and creative individuals to fill our summer camp assistant positions for the 2022 summer camp season. The summer camp assistants work in the kitchen assisting with the preparation of the dining hall and kitchen areas before meals; assisting with meal preparation and serving meals to campers; clean-up of the kitchen, dining hall and related food service areas; and assist with basic clean-up of camper cabins. Additionally, you would assist the program staff in camp and evening activities. Training is provided. The summer camp assistant positions are overnight residential positions where you stay at camp for approximately seven weeks (from June 5, 2022 to August 5, 2022).
What We Value:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED), or one to three months related experience and/or training
- Must be at least 16 years old
- Great communication skills
- Compassion, energy, and creativity skills
- Ability to work as a member of a team
- Being ready and able to work one of the hardest, yet one of the most rewarding, jobs in your life
Easterseals Florida is an AA/EEO employer and Drug Free Workplace (DFWP).