Service Coordinator - West Palm Beach
Full-time FULL_TIME ; posted: Wednesday, Aug 10 2022
Send resume to:
West Palm Beach, Florida 33409 US
To apply for this position, please complete our online application on our careers site at the link provided: https://eastersealsflorida.e3applicants.com/careers
Salary is $41,000 (plus benefits)
We are currently seeking a Case Manager/Service Coordinator for our Treasure Coast Early Steps program in West Palm Beach. Our program serves children from birth to age 3 with developmental delays, providing services in the families' homes, at daycare, at the playground, or wherever the children are during the day (in the natural environment).
The Service Coordinator serves as the single point of contact in assisting families in gaining access to available services in the community and in obtaining information on available funding sources to help in meeting the needs of the children. We provide a parent education, evidence-based program whose goal is to give strategies to the child's caregiver based on the child's and family's needs during routine activities.
What we offer:
- Professional Training Opportunities
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, Sick, and Personal Time
- Employee Assistance Program
- Several Supplemental Insurance Policies
- 403B Savings Plan
- Work Life Balance
- The Opportunity to Make a Difference in the Community and the Organization
- A bachelor's degree or higher with an emphasis in the areas of psychology, social work, health education, interdisciplinary sociology, early childhood, child development or special education (college transcript and copy of diploma are required)
- One year of hands-on experience with young children and families in a teaching, case management, or counseling role, or with individuals with special needs and/or developmental delays of any age in a case management role
- Bachelor's degrees in other fields require a minimum of 3 years of experience in case management, teaching or counseling working with children with disabilities
- Ability to meet our approved driver qualifications in order to drive your personal vehicle, as required to drive for program related business
- An energetic, resourceful and professional individual who will promote a positive, respectful and team-based environment
Easterseals Florida is an AA/EEO employer and Drug Free Workplace (DFWP) (including medical marijuana).
Easterseals Florida has been rated a 2020 and 2021 Great Place to Work by our employees! We provide services daily that make a profound, positive difference in the lives of people living with disabilities and their families. We believe in the potential of each individual's ability to live, work, learn and play in their own communities. Working at Easterseals is more than just a job - it's an opportunity to be part of something bigger! If you want to translate your talent, your passion, and your commitment to help people with disabilities, families and the community, you might be exactly what we are looking for.