Monday, Feb 22 2021
To apply for this position, please apply on our career site at the link provided.
Looking for a Great Place to Work? Easterseals Florida, rated 2020 Great Place to Work by our staff, is seeking a part time Program Assistant for our Adult Day Training (ADT) program in Naples, Florida. The Program Assistant is responsible for the daily administrative operations of the program, as well as providing training, support, and assistance to our program participants.
The Program Assistant will work with our ADT Instructor to plan and implement a variety of daily enrichment activities that promote independence, community inclusion, job training, vocational skill acquisition, and peer socialization, while enhancing personal life skill development and self-advocacy skills. Our program participants gain real world experiences daily that focus on life, employability, and community skills. The Program Assistant is also responsible for conducting tours, greeting parents/caregivers and visitors, managing the sign-out/pick up process of participants, collecting payments and administering late fees, keeping files organized, performing other administrative functions, and assisting the program in ensuring all programmatic, regulatory and accrediting agency standards are being met.
What we value:
- Minimum of a high school diploma or GED with at least one year of experience working with people with disabilities
- Experience working with persons with disabilities on job skills training self-advocacy training, or daily living skills training, as well as assisting with personal needs such as monitoring behaviors, is preferred
- CPR and First Aid Certification
- Ability to meet our approved driver qualifications in order to drive our vehicles, as required to drive for program related business
- An energetic creative and professional individual who will portray and promote a positive, respectful, and team-based environment
COVID-19 considerations: All staff are required to wear masks while at our center (and while on Easterseals Florida business) and follow our COVID Safety & Sanitation Guidelines.
Easterseals Florida is an AA/EEO employer and Drug Free Workplace (DFWP).