Assistant Teacher (Preschool) - Tampa
Full-time FULL_TIME ; posted: Wednesday, Aug 10 2022
Send resume to:
Tampa, Florida 33610 US
To apply for this position, please complete our online application on our careers site at the link provided: https://eastersealsflorida.e3applicants.com/careers
Salary will be $13.00 per hour. Full time position (37.5 hours per week) plus insurance and time off benefits
The hours of operation for our center are 7:00 am to 5:30 pm. The hours for this position will be from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.
In addition to outstanding benefits, Easterseals Florida offers a 30% discount on childcare to our staff.
Easterseals Florida has been rated a 2020 and 2021 Great Place to Work by our employees! We provide services daily that make a profound, positive difference in the lives of people living with disabilities and their families. We believe in the potential of each individual's ability to live, work, learn and play in their own communities. Working at Easterseals is more than just a job - it's an opportunity to be part of something bigger! If you want to translate your talent, your passion, and your commitment to help people with disabilities, families and the community, you might be exactly what we are looking for.
What we offer:
- Live and on demand Professional Development opportunities (Internal and external)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, Sick, and Personal Time
- Employee Assistance Program
- Several Supplemental Insurance Policies
- 403B Savings Plan
- Work Life Balance with Work from Home Opportunities
- The Opportunity to Make a Difference in the Community and the Organization
A snapshot of what you'll do:
- Provide a positive, safe, stimulating, and inclusionary learning environment
- Support and allow children to grow and develop to their fullest potential
- Assist with activities, set up, and preparing materials and supplies
- Supervise children
- Greet and communicate with families on a daily basis
- A minimum of a high school diploma or GED
- Successful completion of the Florida Department of Children & Families 45-hour Child Care Training strongly preferred. (If not, this must be accomplished within the first 90-days of employment.)
- Current CPR and First Aid certification
Easterseals Florida is an AA/EEO employer and Drug Free Workplace (DFWP) (including medical marijuana).