Head Start Teacher (Preschool) - Tampa
Full-time FULL_TIME ; posted: Wednesday, Aug 10 2022
Send resume to:
Tampa, Florida 33610 US
To apply for this position, please complete our online application on our careers site at the link provided: https://eastersealsflorida.e3applicants.com/careers
Salary will be $17.00 per hour, full-time 40 hours per week plus health insurance and time off benefits
The hours of operation for our center are 7:00 am to 5:30 pm. The hours for this position will be from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.
In addition to outstanding benefits, Easterseals Florida offers a 30% discount on childcare to our staff.
Easterseals Florida has been rated a 2020 and 2021 Great Place to Work by our employees! We provide services daily that make a profound, positive difference in the lives of people living with disabilities and their families. We believe in the potential of each individual's ability to live, work, learn and play in their own communities. Working at Easterseals is more than just a job - it's an opportunity to be part of something bigger! If you want to translate your talent, your passion, and your commitment to help people with disabilities, families and the community, you might be exactly what we are looking for.
What we offer:
- Live and on demand Professional Development opportunities (Internal and external)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, Sick, and Personal Time
- Employee Assistance Program
- Several Supplemental Insurance Policies
- 403B Savings Plan
- Work Life Balance with Work from Home Opportunities
- The Opportunity to Make a Difference in the Community and the Organization
A snapshot of what you'll do:
- Provide a positive, safe, stimulating, and inclusionary learning environment
- Support and allow children to grow and develop to their fullest potential
- Plan, develop, and implement daily lesson plans that provide education and enrichment
- Assess and screen children to determine developmental and educational needs
- Document children's progress and report in accordance with federal requirements
- Communicates with parents to apprise them of their child's progress
- Minimum of an Associate's Degree in Early Childhood Education; or Associate's Degree in related field with 18 college credit hours in Early Childhood Education
- At least two year of experience with teaching pre-school-age children
- Successful completion of the Florida Department of Children & Families 45-hour Child Care Training required
- Current CPR and First Aid certification
- Outgoing and caring personality
Easterseals Florida is an AA/EEO employer and Drug Free Workplace (DFWP) (including medical marijuana).