Easterseals has the nation’s largest network of child development centers for infants through preschool (0-5 years of age).
In these settings, educators meet the individual needs of students (with and without disabilities) through the use of specialized approaches and instruction to prepare preschoolers for entry into the school system, or to support current students to achieve at their highest level.
With a focus on reaching developmental milestones through hands-on learning, services to promote growth and success are provided through:
- A variety of cognitive, physical, social, and emotional development activities
- Early intervention through on-site screening and therapies
- Development of the child's confidence, self-esteem, and love of learning
- Regular communication between teachers and families to keep informed about the child's experience
- Referrals to local resources, agencies, and services
Location and Contact:
The Easterseals Child Development Center is offered in West Palm Beach. Call or click today to learn more:
Easterseals Florida jobs and volunteering:
We are hiring. Click here to learn more.
Learn about our volunteering opportunities here.
When you donate to Easterseals Florida, you're helping people living with disabilities. Put your dollars to work - donate today to assist individuals and families in need of care and services.
Learn more about how you can support us here.