Will You #ResolveToRespect This Year?”
Share with us what respect means to you.
Are you ready to #ResolveToRespect?
We can all make respect a resolution this year. Need some pointers on disability etiquette and inclusion? We've got resources and tips for you here.
- Learn the basic principles of disability etiquette here.
- Read and share these classroom inclusion tips from a teacher.
- Understand the myths and facts about peoples with disabilities.
- Follow along with our #ResolveToRespect hashtag (below) for more tips and resources
#ResolveToRespect in action:
We've gathered some of the best information from around the web about respect, inclusion, and accessibility.
- What About Dignity and Respect? When Our Disability Attitudes Fail Us (via EllenStumbo.com)
- 7 things the autistic person in your workplace needs from you (via Medium)
- 4 Texts That Get It Right About Invisible Disabilities (via The Huffington Post)
- Did You Know? Etiquette of Service Animals(via Center for Disability Rights)
- When People Tell Me I 'Can't Be Autistic (via The Mighty)
- Ten Ways to Make Conferences Accessible to People with Disabilities (via 42Hire.com)
- Disability | How You See Me (via Soul Pancake)
- What It is Like Lip Reading [Video] (via Jessica Flores)
Share these images: