Admissions Coordinator- Villa Park
Send resume to:
830 S Addison Ave.
Villa Park, Illinois 60181
Download Posting: admissions-coordinator-2019.pdf
Oversees admissions services for specialty programs and provides Reception services that promote an excellent client and family experience.
ADMISSION SERVICES COORDINATOR
- Responds to inquiries regarding specialty program service.
- Records preliminary information on client, ensuring accuracy and completion of intake packet with family.
- Ensures all prescriptions, referrals and authorizations are current and placed in the clients file.
- Ensures referral process is completed in a timely manner.
- Initiates setup and completion of each client’s file in Raintree.
- Schedules evaluations.
- Schedules therapy as approved and/or recommended.
- Refers, as necessary, to appropriate services, i.e. social worker.
- Assists clinical providers and families with resource identification as requested.
- Maintains and monitors waiting list.
- Answers all incoming calls.
- Greets and directs clients to appropriate therapy suites.
- Activates the check-in of clients in Raintree.
- Collects co-payments, accepts account payments and issues receipts.
- Maintains client cancellation list and reschedules clients as appropriate.
- Maintains and updates therapy changes in Electronic Medical Billing System.
- Reschedules clients due to therapists’ vacations/continuing education.
- Requests any missing new client information and ensure information is provided to Admissions Coordinator.
- Ensures all client records are accurately maintained including scanning all documents for the client file.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum of two years of admissions services experience required.
- High level of organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to expedite entry process and client’s access to services.
- Computer proficiency.
- Strong interpersonal skills; excellent communication skills.
- Previous experience working with managed care companies and/or insurance verification a plus.
- A basic understanding of medically based therapy and specialty services, along with some medical knowledge, desirable.
- An information/referral/social services background preferred.