Heart to Hands Infant Massage
Parent and Baby Massage Instruction
Infant massage is a simple and meaningful practice of purposeful touch. It is a non-verbal way to say “I love you, I value you, I treasure you.”
Infant massage will
- Help you feel more confident in caring for your child
- Provide one-on-one time for interactive play
- Teach you how to read your infant’s cues
- Promote relaxation and reduce fussiness
- Improve sensory and body awareness
- Enhance neurological development
- Help with gas pain and colic
Parent and baby massage instruction is open to parents, grandparents and caregivers and their baby birth to pre-crawling. Massage techniques are practiced with your baby, creating special moments to bond and connect in a deep meaningful way.
Your instructor is Joanna Struck, Physical Therapist and Certified Infant Massage Instructor. Infant massage can be taught in a group setting or privately. Sessions are currently being held virtually. The fee is $90 for two private sessions. Please ask about our group rate.
Call (309)686-1177 to register or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make your purchase today!