Spanish Translation: 29 de mayo de 2020
Chinese translation: 2020年5月29日每週更新
Arabic translation: 29 مايو 2020 التحديث الأسبوعي
- Trinka and Sam Fighting the Big Virus: Trinka, Sam, and Littletown Work Together
- Once I was Very Very Scared
- Time to Come in, Bear (A story about social distancing)
- Here's a great article on how teachers can help students transition back to school.
- The National Association of School Psychologists have some great tips for Helping Children Cope With Changes Resulting From COVID-19.
- RCADD Wearing a Mask Toolkit
- Yoga for parents June 4th at 5:00. Join Zoom Meeting by clicking here: Meeting ID: 957 9794 9764: Password: Yoga -or- one tap mobile: (312) 626- 6799, 95797949764#, 1#, 660000# US (Chicago)
- John Deere Virtual Field Trip Videos
- Kohl’s Children Museum: Video series on museum experiences to replicate at-home using stories, activities, and experiences.
- The Chicago Children’s Museums: Recipes for play at home
Everybody has different feelings about going back to ‘normal.'
Parentline QLD & NT asked parents if they were ready to return to normal. Half of parents were, and half weren’t. We also asked young people on Instagram whether they were ready to go back to ‘normal’. 39% of young people told us they weren’t ready.
Here are some direct quotes from young people about why they feared getting back to the way things were.
A Toolkit for Supporting Families Impacted by COVID-19: Healthy-at-Home Toolkit with Ready Rosie
Creative Curriculum activities in English -and- Actividades en Espanol
- Go To Week of May 22 update
- Go To Week of May 15 update
- Go To Week of May 8 update
- Go To Week of May 1 update
- Go To Week of April 24 update
- Go To Week of April 17 update
- Go To Week of April 10 update
- Go To Week of April 3 update
- Go To Week of March 27 update
- Go To Week of March 20 update
Easterseals Early Learning Office
4415 W. Harrison Street, Suite 510 | Hillside, IL 60162
Easterseals is funded by two separate grants for Head Start/Early Head Start Services. We are a grantee of the Office of Head Start for services provided in suburban Cook County and a delegate of the Chicago Department of Family and Support Services for services provided in Chicago.