Illinois Autism Partnership
Illinois Autism Partnership builds the capacity of school districts statewide so they may provide effective programming for students with an autism spectrum disorder. Our individualized coaching, consulting, family engagement and training programs offer school districts a wide-range of options. Training packages include focus family support, experiential practicums, in-services and workshops, as well as online and webinar courses.
Illinois Autism Partnership (IAP) continues to support our academies and partner school districts with evidence-based coaching, consulting, and instructional materials.
- Check out our Virtual Classroom for visually-based lessons and songs for students with autism.
- Check out our Visual Supports, Social Stories, and other printable resources here.
- COVID-19 Visual Supports Toolkit - https://l.ead.me/bbjnjw
- Social Distancing Reminders - https://l.ead.me/bbjnFg
- “I’m Excited to go Back to School!” - https://l.ead.me/bbjnU6
- “I Can Be Safe on the Bus!” - https://l.ead.me/bbjnUQ
- “Wear a Mask” Song - https://youtu.be/IkCg0KTUvcg
- “Wear a Mask” Song Lyrics - https://l.ead.me/bbjCfG
- Power Card Pack - https://l.ead.me/bbjnTa
This social story was written to help individuals with autism understand the protests happening in cities across the nation.
Visit the IAP Virtual Classroom on YouTube.
Access past virtual lessons in the areas of science, music, art, reading, practical life and more. Subscribe to the channel to be notified of all newly released IAP Virtual Classroom lessons (every Tuesday and Thursday at 10 AM CST) in addition to regularly released narrated social stories.
Visit our YouTube channel for narrated videos of each story.
Help your students understand what is happening right now through the use of Social Stories.
All About Coronavirus (Adults)
All About Social Distancing (Adults)
For more information contact: Sarah Smith at 312.-491.4116 or email@example.com