Pediatric Outpatient Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy
For more information, contact:
Easterseals Arkansas offers pediatric outpatient physical, occupational and speech-language therapy to children from newborn to 18 years. We also offer outpatient therapy at The Academy at Riverdale. Our team includes an experienced group of therapists and a family service coordinator who can help families navigate through the complicated areas of financial, medical and educational resources. After being referred by a pediatrician, Easterseals performs a comprehensive evaluation to help determine the services needed for your child.
Easterseals' Therapy Team offers:
- Pediatric physical, occupational and speech-language therapy on an outpatient basis
- Individual therapy goals to monitor your kid's progress and to provide optimal outcomes
- Assistive technology
- Home programs so the family can work with the child in between sessions
- Information on financial, medical and educational resources
- Individualized consultations and support for parents/caregivers
Our therapy team also offers teletherapy. Whether it's COVID or another reason, we understand sometimes it can be difficult to have in-person therapy sessions, but we also know how important it is not to interrupt routine. That's why we launched our teletherapy program. This form of telemedicine is provided through a live video connection over the internet, using your laptop, phone or tablet. Our therapists are communicating directly with the families to schedule convenient times to do virtual therapy sessions.