Children's Rehabilitation Center
For more information, contact:
The Children's Rehabilitation Center is a residential inpatient program that assists children with disabilities to reach physical, educational and social goals. Each child receives intensive rehabilitation therapies, special education, and nursing care in an environment that promotes independence. The goal of the program is to successfully transition children back to their home community or to an environment that best supports their abilities.
CRC provides the following services in a safe and nurturing residential rehabilitation facility for children ages 3-18.
Each child has an outcome-driven individualized treatment plan that includes the following services:
- A team that includes a physician, nurses, therapists, a dietitian, special education teachers, direct care staff and other specialists as needed
- 24-hour nursing care
- Physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech-language therapy with augmentative and assistive technologies & pet therapy
- Special education program affiliated with the Little Rock School District with certified special education teachers, individualized education plans and curriculum-based instruction
- Assistance with personal care and activities of daily living
- Psychological services
- Pharmaceutical services
- Social services
- Community integration activities, including Miracle League baseball, Boys & Girl Scouts, Special Olympics and recreational and social activities
Children’s Rehabilitation Center
3818 Woodland Heights Rd.
Little Rock, AR 72212
Visiting hours are from 9:00 am to 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday.