For more information, contact:
Easterseals Arkansas provides the state's only High Risk Infant Monitoring Program (High Risk IMP) for infants who are born premature or with a diagnosed disability. Once a physician refers an infant, the High Risk IMP team works with these medically-fragile babies in their home or at our Outpatient Services Center.
The High Risk IMP team is comprised of specially-trained, pediatric physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech therapists and a family resource coordinator. The team develops a comprehensive program for each infant and family. Their focus is providing early intervention services while minimizing the potential for developmental delay.
The High Risk IMP team provides:
- Comprehensive therapy evaluations
- Therapy services to help infants reach developmental milestones
- Feeding therapy
- Individualized consultations in the home or at Easterseals
- Support for parents/caregivers including information on financial, medical and educational resources
- Individual developmental milestone checklist, developmental activities and parent training
High Risk Infant Monitoring
3920 Woodland Heights Rd.
Little Rock, AR 72212