For over 70 years, Easterseals Arkansas’ Children's Services have put hope within reach for thousands of children with special needs and their families in Arkansas. Easterseals provides a variety of home and community-based services, affording opportunities for children with disabilities, developmental delay, special needs and autism to live, learn, work and play in their community.
Please take a look at our wide range of Children's Services:
- Developmental Preschools - Our preschool staff provide quality special education and pediatric therapy to children with special needs, disabilities and autism in the Little Rock and Stuttgart area
- Pediatric Outpatient Physical, Speech and Occupational Therapy - Our experienced pediatric therapy team provide life-changing therapy to children from newborn to 18 years on an outpatient basis
- Academy at Riverdale - Private K-12 school and outpatient therapy clinic located in Little Rock for children 5-21+
- High Risk Infant Monitoring - Our pediatric therapy team provide early intervention services and therapy to infants who are born premature or with special needs
- Inpatient Rehabilitation - This program helps children with special needs, disabilities and autism transition back into their communities by providing exceptional services in a residential rehabilitation center
- Training & Evaluation - Easterseals Outreach Program, through a partnership with the Department of Special Education, travels statewide to assist teacher, parents and administrators in development and implementation of programs for their students.
- In-Home Waiver Services - This program provides extra help in the home for children with disabilities and their families through Medicaid Waiver Services
- Make the First Five Count - Take the online screening to see if your child is developing on target
A doctor's opinion of developmental screenings for all children
More than ever before, U.S. healthcare providers are promoting early literacy and language skills for children zero to five years of age. We preach “the 4 Ts”:
Talk, talk, talk.
Take turns taking.
Tune into what your child is doing and saying.
Turn off your TV and cell phone!