For more than 75 years, Easterseals Arkansas’ Children's Services have put hope within reach for thousands of children with special needs and their families in Arkansas. Easterseals provides a variety of home and community-based services, affording opportunities for children with disabilities, developmental delay, special needs and autism to live, learn, work and play in their community.
Please take a look at our wide range of Children's Services:
- Developmental Preschools - Our preschool staff provide quality special education and pediatric therapy to children with special needs, disabilities and autism in the Little Rock and Stuttgart area
- Pediatric Outpatient Physical, Speech and Occupational Therapy - Our experienced pediatric therapy team provide life-changing therapy to children from newborn to 18 years on an outpatient basis
- Academy at Riverdale - Private K-12 school and outpatient therapy clinic located in Little Rock for children 5-21+
- High Risk Infant Monitoring - Our pediatric therapy team provide early intervention services and therapy to infants who are born premature or with special needs
- Inpatient Rehabilitation - This program helps children with special needs, disabilities and autism transition back into their communities by providing exceptional services in a residential rehabilitation center
- Training & Evaluation - Easterseals Outreach Program, through a partnership with the Department of Special Education, travels statewide to assist teacher, parents and administrators in development and implementation of programs for their students.
- In-Home Waiver Services - This program provides extra help in the home for children with disabilities and their families through Medicaid Waiver Services
- Make the First Five Count - Take the online screening to see if your child is developing on target
- Applied Behavior Analysis - Therapy designed to assist with behavior challenges and increase communication, social and play, and life skills for learners typically diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Feeding Clinic - Our highly qualified team treats a variety of pediatric feeding disorders.