GivingTuesday is November 29th, but at Easterseals UCP, you can donate today!
GivingTuesday is an international day of giving that encourages people to do good. Since 2012, this simple concept has united millions of generous hearts to give back in support of their communities. But you don’t have to wait until November 29th – you can join the movement today and show your support for Easterseals UCP.
Your donation will help advance our work of providing meaningful and exceptional direct services to 22,000 children, adults, and families living with disabilities and mental health challenges 24/7, 365 days a year, in 11,000 homes and community locations throughout North Carolina & Virginia.
Easterseals UCP Board of Directors has provided a ‘challenge match’ where every dollar raised will be matched dollar for dollar, essentially multiplying the impact of your generosity.
Join the GivingTuesday movement today by:
However you choose to do good and celebrate GivingTuesday this year, you can rest assured that 92 cents of every dollar received supports direct services, and your gift will be matched dollar for dollar.
Following is a snapshot of how donations can help to support the children, adults and families we serve annually:
- $25 – can provide musical instruments for a toddler with Down Syndrome to participate in music class
- $50 – can provide a bookbag of school supplies for a child who came into foster care with no belongings of their own
- $100 – can provide 1 hour of mental health therapy for an individual experiencing anxiety and depression
- $250 – can provide 6 hours of Respite for a Parent of a child with a disability
- $500 – can provide adapted tools to make working the field a little easier for two farmers living with cerebral palsy
- $1,000 – can provide a week of summer camp for a child with cerebral palsy
- $2,500 – can provide over 40 hours of Community Living Support services for 1 participant
- $5,000 – can provide access to community and social activities for EMPOWER / Transition to Employment participants for one month
- $10,000 – can provide a weekend of respite for 30 caregivers of adults with disabilities to focus on self-care and recharging while their family member is enjoying time away at camp
For more information on GivingTuesday, other ways to participate, or to make a major gift to create an even more significant impact, reach out to our Chief Development Officer, Marta Quintana, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 919-418-4275.